LawUp one level
Online Resources Specific to Law and Criminal Justice
- Provides legal resources for the professional, the student and the public including, "Web search utilities, cases and codes, legal news, an online career center, and community-oriented tools, such as a secure document management utility, mailing lists, message boards and free e-mail."
- InfoBase of State Activities and Research (ISAR)
- The Justice Research and Statistics Association's "online searchable clearinghouse of information on the activities and publications of the state Statistical Analysis Centers"
- Free version of subscription legal search engine that indexes legal information from Europe and the UK.
- LOC Guide to Law Online
- "The Guide to Law Online, prepared by the U.S. Law Library of Congress Public Services Division, is an annotated guide to sources of information on government and law available online. It includes selected links to useful and reliable sites for legal information."
- "...a unique, free Web journal dedicated to providing legal, library, IT/IS, marketing and administrative professionals with the most up-to-date information on a wide range of Internet research and technology-related issues, applications, resources and tools, since 1996."
- Oyez-U.S. Supreme Court Multimedia
- "The OYEZ Project provides access to more than 2000 hours of Supreme Court audio. All audio in the Court recorded since 1995 is included in the project. Before 1995, the audio collection is selective. It remains our aim to create a complete and authoritative archive of Supreme Court audio covering the entire span from October 1955 through the most recent release."